Phone No- + 91 99*** *****
– B.A.LL.B (HONS.), National University of Juridical Sciences
2010-2015 – CGPA-5.68 out of 7
– HSC, ABC School
2010 – 75%
– SSC, ABC School
2008 – 70%
> Luthra and Luthra Law Offices, MAY 2014 – JUNE 2014
– Researched on relevant provisions of “Avoidance of Double Taxation” between India and USA relating to Double Tax Avoidance. Researched on relevant provisions of “FEMA”, 1999 relating to the FOREX consent. Drafting of Summary Suit and compilation of the same. Reviewed papers and proceedings in a property case and also attended the meeting with the Court Receiver.
> Calcutta High Court under Mr. XYZ, Senior Advocate, Chairman, Bar Council Of India, Nov 2012.
– During the internship I had exposure of the working of court proceedings and training in the process of conducting cases in the High Court and did various Drafting and Chamber work in the matters of Civil Writs, Service Writs, Public Interest Litigation, Criminal Writs and Appeals, Criminal Revision and Bail Matters.
– Paper Titled “Human Right: Call for Corporate Social Responsibility in the Companies Bill 2011”. The paper has been accepted for its publication in AIR Journal Corporate Law Cases, 2012.
– Paper Titled “Extra Territorial Merger Control and its Anti-Competitive Effect: A Threat to Globilisation” published in Indian Bar Review (Vol XX).
Papers Presented & Seminars Attended:
– Paper selected for National Seminar at Benaras Hindu University – Paper title: ‘21st Century Challenges in the Protection of Environment’.
– Paper selected for National Seminar at RNLU – Paper title: ‘IPR in Pharmaceutical Industry- Contemporary Corporate Legal Issues’.
- – Debating Committee Member, XYZ.
- Committee Member of XYZ Legal Aid cell, in 2013-2014.
- Member, Sports Committee, XYZ in 20XX – XX session.
- Member University badminton Team.
- Date of Birth: 12.01.1990
- Address: 114/A ABC Road, Kol-700110
- Languages Known: Hindi, English