43 ABC Road
Bangalore, Pin- 123456
Mob: +91 12345 67890
Keen to source a challenging internship in a dynamic law firm which will offer early responsibilities, a progressive career path and the opportunity to maximise my potential.
2012 – 2017:
NALSAR University of Law
Jurisprudence Constitutional Law
Family Law Public International Law
Banking Law Code of Criminal Procedure
- Moot Court: Participated in Philip C. Jessup moot court competition and reached final rounds in 2015. Two teams of four presented opposing arguments on behalf of the respondent and the applicant. Arguments were researched and presented orally in a cohesive manner. Each student was questioned by the judge to assess their understanding of the issues.
- MUN: Participated in Jadavpur University Model United Nations in the United Nations Human Rights Council. Prepared a draft resolution and won the best delegate award.
2010 – 2012:
Higher Secondary (Class XII) – Grade obtained A+
Summer 2014- Internship in Luthra and Luthra Law Offices, Delhi.
- Attended daily meetings with the advocates.
- Accompanied advocates to the Court Library.
- Assisted administration staff with research.
- Attended a number of cases held over the course of the summer.
Summer 2016- Anand and Anand, Mumbai.
- Observed interviews with clients and typed up reports.
- Attended court with solicitors as part of observation.
- Assisted apprentice solicitors with research and discussed points of law and appropriate legal solutions.
Summer 2013- Volunteer at Hope Foundation, Kolkata
- Worked as administrative assistant.
- Did intensive research and analysis on relevant issues.
- Conducted Surveys.
Computer: Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, E-Mail and Internet. Typing speed: 70 wpm.
Language: Hindi and English, excellent written and oral level.
Organisational: Time management skills gained through projects and course work and prioritising tasks to meet deadlines.
Communication and Interpersonal: Excellent team working skills gained through coursework, employment and extracurricular activities.
INTERESTS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Awarded ‘2013 Debater of the Year’
- Trained and mentored new members on debating skills.
- Co-organised a seminar on ‘Secularism in India’.
Mr. Rana Chanda, Lecturer, NALSAR University of Law.
Tel: +91 12345 67890. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org