Ratul Mukherjee (Legal Assistant)
Highly efficient legal assistant with extensive knowledge of the administrative and secretarial procedures in a legal environment. Extensive experience and understanding of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents and government regulations. A strong team player with excellent client facing and configuration skills. Having an ability to communicate complex sensitive information in an understandable form to clients.
Now looking forward to a making a significant contribution in a company that offers a genuine opportunity for progression.
Luthra and Luthra Law Offices – New Delhi
LEGAL ASSISTANT June 2014 – Present
Tasked with providing general legal administrative and secretarial support to solicitors & a legal team. Involved in researching legal precedent, investigating facts and also keeping professional contact with a caseload of over 100 clients.
- Involved in cases of litigation, arbitration and regulatory investigations. Audio typing legal documents for private clients.
- Drafting and amending contracts, letters and other legal documents.
- Providing secretarial support to a team of solicitors.
- Reviewing and analysing large volumes of documentary evidence and writing replies to points of dispute with clients.
- Investigating facts and law & calling upon witnesses to testify at hearing.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Can work under pressure
B.A., LL.B.- National University of Juridical Sciences (2008-2013)
Higher Secondary (Class XII)-ABC School
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Legal research
- Document management
- Constitutional Law
- Contract terminology
- Preparing legal documents
- Client Service
NUJS Dipoloma in Entrepreneurship Administration and Business Laws
34 Anywhere Road
M: +91 99999 99999