Who We Are? What We Do??
Law Times Journal is one of India’s leading law portal which provides high-quality legal content free of cost for the benefit of the legal fraternity. We believe that access to knowledge should be easy and free. Further, Law Times Journal acts as a platform for students to learn and hone their research and writing skills.
Our content has been widely referred and recognized by world’s prestigious organisations such as
In the Article titled “Twilight of the Taj” by Salman Ravi (Correspondent, BBC World Service ) a case summary of “M.C. Mehta v. Union of India, 1986 – Taj Trapezium Case” written by Dhruval Singh (Editor, Law Times Journal) was referred.
In the Article titled “With the RTI Law in Place, Rafale Deal Secrets Can’t Be Called Stolen” by M. Sridhar Acharyulu (A former Central Information Commissioner and a professor of media law at Bennett University) referred the Case Summary on Indira Nehru Gandhi Vs. Raj Narain written by Hemant Varshney (Author, Law Times Journal)
Above stated paper of M. Sridhar Acharyulu (A former Central Information Commissioner and a professor of media law at Bennett University) was republished in Live Law titled ” Rafale: Official Secret Act Vs Right To Information” in which the Case Summary on Indira Nehru Gandhi Vs. Raj Narain written by Hemant Varshney (Author, Law Times Journal) was referred.
India Times covered the story of Freedom Fighter Raj Narain with title “Here’s Story Freedom Fighter Raj Narain Who Challenged, Fought And Defeated PM Indira Gandhi” and referred the case summary of “Indira Nehru Gandhi Vs. Raj Narain” written by Hemant Varshney (Author, Law Times Journal) was referred.
Law Times Journal was ranked in the Top 10 Indian Law Blogs/Legal Websites
& LIST GOES ON!!!!!
We accept application for Online & Offline Internship on a rolling basis. We provide internship for Minimum 60 days and maximum 120 days.
Benefits of working with Law Times Journal
- The deadlines for the submissions shall be flexible. However, the interns shall be required to submit a specific number of articles by the end of their internship period.
- A certificate of internship shall be provided at the end of the internship period.
- The articles and case summaries submitted by the interns shall be published on the ‘Law Times Journal’ website with their name and other relevant details.
- The interns working with us can also submit their papers and articles for publication in our double blind review ISSN approved journal.
- Subject to the quality of the work, the interns can further seek recommendation letters from our collaborating law firms, organizations, and other companies.
- Opportunity to lead the video presentations delivered by the Law Times Journal.
What will you learn?
This internship will provide students an opportunity to enhance their legal research, content creation and writing skills. The submissions shall be reviewed by a team of editors.
How to apply?
- The students can submit their updated CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’. The subject of the email should be ‘APPLICATION FOR INTERNSHIP’.
- Kindly ensure that the body of the mail contains a cover letter and relevant contact details including your email ID and phone number.
Image credits: businesswest.co.uk