- We at Law Times Journal do not provide any legal advice and the content published can not be considered as legal advice.
- Once registered on Law Times Journal i.e www.lawtimesjournal.in, your username which you provide will be visible to other users of Law Times Journal.
- Any comments posted on Law Times Journal or posts made via the forums of Law Times Journal are readable by the public.
- We reserves the right to contact you via the email address you provide, at any time, including but not limited to when you comment, post in forums, or get in touch over the contact forms on the website.
- We will at all times keep your identity and email address confidential, subject to this Privacy Statement and the Terms and Conditions.
- In order to improve Law Times Journal we may collect, store and use your personal data, including:
- Information about your computer, your IP address and your use of Law Times Journal.
- Information that you provide when you register with Law Times Journal; and.
- Any other information that you choose to send to Law Times Journal.
- We will take all reasonable care and security precautions to safeguard your personal data and prevent its loss and misuse. However, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of information or data sent over Internet connections.
- We will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission. Unless our ownership changes or we merge or enter into a joint-venture with another party; or we are required to do so under any law, or in connection with any legal proceedings and/or to defend our legal rights.
- We may transfer any information we store and use between any of the countries in which we operate in order to assist us in providing our services.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit Law Times Journal. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to Law Times Journal in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- We reserve the right to update, change or modify this Privacy Statement at any time. The Statement shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
Disclaimer: Law Times Journal does not subscribe to the views of authors and does not in any way confirm or deny the opinion expressed therein, and shall not be treated as the opinion of Law Times Journal. Author is solely responsible for the material submitted by the author.
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information. This website contains links to other third-party websites. Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user or browser; the Law Times Journal and its members do not recommend or endorse the contents of the third-party sites.
Readers of this website should contact their advocate to obtain advice with respect to any particular legal matter. No reader, user, or browser of this site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information on this site without first seeking legal advice from advocate in the relevant jurisdiction. Only your individual attorney can provide assurances that the information contained herein – and your interpretation of it – is applicable or appropriate to your particular situation. Use of, and access to, this website or any of the links or resources contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between the reader, user, or browser and website authors, contributors, contributing law firms, or committee members and their respective employers.
The views expressed at, or through, this site are those of the individual authors writing in their individual capacities only – not those of their respective employers, the Law Times Journal, or committee/task force as a whole. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the contents of this site are hereby expressly disclaimed. The content on this posting is provided “as is;” no representations are made that the content is error-free
Ezoic is one of the advertiser on our website. Other Advertising Partner is Google Adsense.