Welcome to Law Times Journal!
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, copyright policy, which together with our privacy statement govern Law Times Journal’s relationship with you.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We at Law Times Journal do not provide any legal advice and the content published can not be considered as legal advice.
- We do not provide legal, professional or any other advice and you should always seek independent advice before acting on any information on the website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We take all care in ensuring that all information we provide in the website is accurate but we are not responsible for any loss suffered by you as a consequence of any that action you take or omit to take on the basis of any of the information we provide.
- We are not be liable for any loss suffered by you through the use of the website howsoever caused, including loss caused through but not limited to our negligence, breach of contract, copyright infringement, breach of other intellectual property rights or defamation.
- We are not liable for content published on the website by users of the website. If any such content appears to be inappropriate to us, we reserve the right to take down such content.
- You shall not publish or cause to be published any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive, harmful or otherwise objectionable content on the website.
- We shall not sell, market, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when the release is required to comply with the law, enforce our policies, protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You must refrain from using the website in any way that causes damage to the website or in any unlawful, harmful or fraudulent manner. Any such use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You must respect the use of the website by other users and not interfere with their legitimate use of the website and our services.
- You hereby agree not to post material including spamming which is deliberately intended to upset other users.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and, therefore, we owe no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, location. We may also collect information about your computer, your IP address and your use of this website. Any of such information which we collect from you may be used to improve our website or to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- We will take all reasonable and necessary care to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access our website.
- Law Times Journal does not subscribe to the views of authors and does not in any way confirm or deny the opinion expressed therein, and shall not be treated as the opinion of Law Times Journal.
- When you join Law Times Journal, the details you enter on the registration form will be used by us to provide you with our premium services. While registering, you agree to provide your real first name, last name, e-mail address and truthful personal information.
- You agree to keep your username and password safe from use by third parties and not share your registration details with anyone else. You will be liable to indemnify us against any unauthorised use of your username and password, howsoever caused.
- We reserve the right to delete, disable and/or restrict your account.
- Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the website, we do not guarantee this nor do we accept any responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
Disclaimer: Law Times Journal does not subscribe to the views of authors and does not in any way confirm or deny the opinion expressed therein, and shall not be treated as the opinion of Law Times Journal. Author is solely responsible for the material submitted by the author.
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information. This website contains links to other third-party websites. Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user or browser; the Law Times Journal and its members do not recommend or endorse the contents of the third-party sites.
Readers of this website should contact their advocate to obtain advice with respect to any particular legal matter. No reader, user, or browser of this site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information on this site without first seeking legal advice from advocate in the relevant jurisdiction. Only your individual attorney can provide assurances that the information contained herein – and your interpretation of it – is applicable or appropriate to your particular situation. Use of, and access to, this website or any of the links or resources contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between the reader, user, or browser and website authors, contributors, contributing law firms, or committee members and their respective employers.
The views expressed at, or through, this site are those of the individual authors writing in their individual capacities only – not those of their respective employers, the Law Times Journal, or committee/task force as a whole. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the contents of this site are hereby expressly disclaimed. The content on this posting is provided “as is;” no representations are made that the content is error-free