About Indian Law and Policy Review (ILPR)
Indian Law and Policy Review (ILPR) part of Prakranam Publishing House (whose parent group is Rooh Nirman Foundation) aims to publish critical articles that consider issues of law and policy in their various contexts, from global to national levels; topical commentaries on recent developments in the law; and policy and analysis of jurisprudence and legislation. It aims to discuss doctrines, public sector policy development, comparative analysis, legal theories, scholarship history, commentaries, and jurisprudence by leading scholars, lawyers, and people from related fields, such as economics, philosophy, law, and political science. Conclusively, as a journal of law and policy, we are a publication that not only analyzes the law but also seeks to impact its progress.
About the Essay Writing Competition
In an effort of improving the creation and dissemination of research evidence, Indian Law and Policy Review (ILPR) is organising 1st National Article Writing Competition to advocate the views of intellects on varied aspects of day-to-day life. While pursuing our goals, we commit to partnering with the most public so as to ensure their best interests are served.
Theme: Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
Pay the Registration Fees
1) Single Author: Rs. 100/-
2) Co Author (Max 2): Rs. 150/-
The last date of registration and Fees : 5th october 2020
Date of announcement of winner: 15th October 2020 on the official website of Indian Law and Policy Review (ILPR)
Dispatch of the certificate at given Email-ID: 25th october 2020
1) 1st Position: Rs. 2000 Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit (Soft Copy)
2) 2nd Position: Rs. 1200 Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit (Soft Copy)
3) 3rd Position: Rs. 800 Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit (Soft Copy)
4) Top 20 Entries will get an opportunity to get publish their manuscripts in the blog of Indian policy and law Review (ILPR) and also get the opportunity of publish their papers at discounted price in the next issue of ILPR Journal.
5) Participation Certificate to Authors (Soft Copy)
Mode of payment
1. Paytm wallet- 9021852931
2. UPI ID- 9021852931@paytm
3. NEFT/ Bank Transfer:
· Account no-02300210001820
· IFSC- UCBA0000230
· Bank Name: UCO BANK
· Branch Name: MODEL TOWN, DELHI
1) Word Limit: 1500 words. (No Abstract Needed)
2) The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
3) The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
4) The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
5) The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
6) Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
7) Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
8) The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times
9) New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
10) Normal/Default Margins shall be used.
11) Page borders shall not be used
Phone/ WhatsApp: 8793527028