ABOUT THE JOURNAL-Wisdom Crux
Wisdom Crux: Law Journal (ISSN: 2456-6233) is a freely accessible International peer-reviewed Law Journal aimed at establishing a platform to the original work of authors via an open access system to spread the significance and multi-disciplinary approach of law.
The fundamentals of care, accuracy, and impartiality guide the Journal to set a dual goal i.e. to publish a journal worth to litigants and to impart legal knowledge of value to students.
India is bestowed with an abundance of legal resources and potential. But it’s of no use if everything is graded and comes with a price tag. Wisdom Crux solves this problem by extending an arm to all who seek legal knowledge and strives to update them.
Wisdom Crux appreciates write-ups like articles, research papers, short essays, notes, book reviews, and comments. With this wide variety of submissions, an author can evaluate and find out the areas in which he is strong and where he can develop. Moreover, the journal stresses uniformity in format by following the latest Edition of Harvard’s Bluebook Citation style and other ISSN Prescribed Standards.
Authors, Kindly note that the topics have been mentioned and classified for different areas of position which one pursue in field of Law, so need to pick one topic from the field you belong, also read all the guidelines mention below-
Topics for students-
- Insolvency Laws in India with special emphasis on the corporate entities and the issue of Non-performing assets
- Media Trial: The judgment before Judge
- Compulsory licensing of pharmaceutical products under Trips agreement: Can compulsory licensing improve access to essential medicines? A case study on India.
Topics for Professors and Ph.D. Scholars
- Constitutionality of curative, review, and mercy petitions in India-an analysis.
- Challenges of representing whistleblowers in corruption-related cases.
- Public Policy and setting aside of arbitral awards in India: with reference to US and India
Topics for Partners, Principal Associate, Associate partners, Senior Associate, Associates of the firm
- State Intervention in Arbitration- Permissibility & Extent
- International Court of Justice on environmental disputes settlement: A critical study on the feasibility
- Taxation in E-commerce: An Indian perspective
- Pressure and Demand of interest on borrowers by Banks & private Lenders during the Covid-19 period
Topics for Advocates and Lawyers of Supreme Court, High Courts, District Courts.
- Scope of Scientific Investigation in the administration of the Criminal Justice system
- New Dimensions of Judicial Review of Constitutional Amendments- A study with special reference to Articles 31 A, B, C, R/ W, Schedule 9 of Constitution of India.
- Right to self-determination and the Indian Constitution- An analytical study
Guidelines for the submission of Manuscripts
- The journal invites submissions for its Volume 4, Issue 1.
- The issue intends to include submissions from students, Professors, Ph.D. scholars from the field of law, and Law firm associates.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The suggested word limit for the submissions is 2000-2500 words excluding footnotes.
- Manuscripts must contain an abstract of 250-300 words, inclusive of the word limit.
- Main text: Times New Roman, font size-12, Word spacing-1.5.
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, font size-10, word spacing-1.0
- The style of footnotes should adhere to the Bluebook 20th edition.
- Only one submission per author is permitted. Co-authorship is permitted up to 2 authors.
- All submissions must be original, unpublished and should not have been submitted for review elsewhere.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors. The decisions of the Board of Editors in this matter shall be final and binding.
- Submissions must be submitted in MS word (A-4 size format) (.doc/.docx) to the email id under the subject: “Submissions Wisdom Crux Volume 4 Issue 1- By- (Students/ Professors or Ph.D. Scholars/ Partners, Principal Associate, Associate partners, Senior Associate, Associates/ Advocates & Lawyers ”
- The body of the mail shall contain name and designation, email id, contact number, name of the institution (for students, professors & Ph.D. Scholars) or Occupational Office name (for Partners, Principal Associate, Associate partners, Senior Associate, Associates/ Advocates & Lawyers) of the author(s).
- The contributions will be published on the website of the Wisdom Crux.
- The submissions must not contain any obscene, defamatory or discriminatory material. The author(s) will indemnify the journal in case of any infringement.
Last date of submission on or before 11:59 PM, 25th November, 2020.
Confirmation of acceptance:1st December, 2020.
The fee is to be paid after acceptance of the Manuscript.
- – Rs. 700 for Single Authored manuscript
- – Rs. 1100 for Co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, including the author)
Review process of the manuscripts
The manuscript goes through the hierarchy of the editorial board which brings transparency in the process of scrutiny so as to communicate the authors on what stage their manuscript has reached. The journal aims to promote unique content as well as keeping them updated on the various themes of law.
The Editorial Board will promptly acknowledge the receipt of the submissions. The decision on acceptance of the submissions will be informed to the author(s) within 10 days from the date of submissions.
The Editorial Board will scrutinize submissions thoroughly the basis of which will be the scope, content, structure, research, analysis, creativity, the accomplishment of the paper’s purpose, and inclusion of counter-arguments in the submissions.
The submissions will be subject to rejection if found plagiarized and if not suits with above mentioned important aspects.
All communications will take place via email only.
For any queries pertaining to the submission of the manuscript, please reach out us at firstname.lastname@example.org