The Delhi High Court on Monday issued, important notification regarding matters listed in the court with effect from (w.e.f) 17 November 2020.
The issued notification contains following key points;
- Matters listed w.e.f 22.03.2020 shall be listed in “Supplementary List (S)”.
- Matters filed between 01.01.2018 and 21.03.2020 shall be listed in ”Cause List of cases filed between 01.01.2018 to 21.03.2020”.
- Supplementary list (s) shall be exhausted first. Thereafter, matters filed between 01.01.2018 and 21.03.2020 shall be taken up by virtual courts. Where courts are not able to take up the above-mentioned matters, the remaining matters of this category shall be adjourned en bloc as per already notified dates.
- Physical Courts shall not take up matters filed between 01.01.2018 and 21.03.2020 and these would be adjourned en bloc as per already notified dates.
- Members are requested to carefully read notes appearing in the cause list.